ABOUT THE SHOOTING CENTER
Hunters Pointe strives to be a family friendly business for all to enjoy. We offer a fully automated 15 station Sporting Clay range, 5 Stand and Wobble practice fields for members and guests. A covered shelter pistol range provides 4 automated lanes for guests to practice their skills. The Pro Shop offers sales of long guns and handguns, ammo for shotguns and pistols, multiple lines of shotgun and handgun accessories. Also offered are Hunters Point apparel and shotgun or pistol reloading supplies. If you don’t see what you need in the clubhouse, tell us what you need and we will be glad to help get it for you! Hunters Pointe is available to host corporate team building, fundraiser and social events for any size group.
At our shooting center, we offer professional training programs with instructors and modern equipment. If you do not need assistance from one of our experts, you are welcome to purchase membership and enjoy your practice at the facility. Take a welcoming tour to visit our center prior to joining the family!
RANGE SAFETY RULES
SAFETY IS ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY ON ANY OF OUR RANGES! HERE ARE A FEW GUIDELINES TO HELP YOUR VISIT AT HUNTERS’ POINTE TO BE AS ENJOYABLE AS POSSIBLE.
- Everyone must sign in at clubhouse before entering any range
- Guns must be unloaded with breach open except when in shooting station. Before leaving the stand the shooter shall check to make sure the gun is empty and the action is open.
- Sporting clays ammo must be shot sizes 7.5, 8 or 9 (target load)
- Never load gun until in the stand with gun pointed down range.
- Minors (anyone 17 years old or younger) are welcome here at Hunters’ Pointe, however, they must always be under close supervision by a responsible adult.
- No one will be allowed to operate ATVs, carts or any other motorized vehicle without a valid driver’s license. All ATV, carts or motorized vehicle traffic is restricted to parking lot and course paths only.
- Anyone consuming alcoholic beverages will not be allowed on shooting ranges.
- DO NOT SHOOT at any live bird or other animal while on the course or in any fields.
- Anyone not following rules may be asked to leave the range based on management decision.